10.18.2006

A Swift Karmic Kick in the Ass.

Apparently I just had too much going my way this week. I got to spend the morning puking my guts out. I'm just now getting my feet back under me, and my temperature is still over 101ºF. I'm completely dehydrated and my kidneys are screaming about it.

How did I come to deserve such cosmic retribution?

Well, yesterday I got an email from a friend asking me to get him a resume so he could pass it around for a position that just opened up and may be of interest to me.

Second, episodes 7,8, and 9 of the third Tenchi Muyo OVA hit the shelves. But rather than rush right home and watch it, I told myself I had to get this place cleaned up for potential ASU Homecoming guests first before I could start the show. Everything seemed to be going jim-dandy until Andvari, Loki, or some other god of mischief put something in my frozen pizza.

Now I'm completely sapped; I'm going to have a metric ass-load of work piled up at work, and writing this post is enough of a challenge that a resume would be well beyond me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home